Free Spirit Fitness LLC
Mobile Fitness & Health
Contact me to register for Lifeguard Certification
End of May 2023
The Greens Country Club
13100 Green Valley Dr.
OKC, OK 73120
Contact me if you need CPR and or Lifeguard Certs for your staff.
Lifeguard Certification Course
Adult/Child/Infant CPR/AED First Aid
Pocket mask, whistle & fanny pack $15 extra
READ ALL OF THIS!!
Lifeguards are training to recognize breathing and cardiac emergencies, injuries and sudden illnesses until EMS personnel take over.
This course includes Hands-on Lifeguard rescue skills training,First Aid, CPR and AED
Participants must be 15 years old on or before the last day of class.
Participants must be on time and attend ALL classes.
Multiple participants cannot register with the same email or phone number.
If you have taken a Red Cross class before, please provide that email and phone number used because you will already have an account established with the Red Cross. If you cannot remember what you used, please call the Red Cross before you send me your information.
1.Contact me to register for the course.
To register, I need your full name, email, and phone number.
2. Prepay for course – at this point I do not have my payment service live on my website so please use either Venmo, CashApp, or you can bring cash or check on the first day.
Please either text me when you send or add a note to the description
You may also bring cash or check on the first day. All must be prepaid on the first day.
All Red Cross website questions need to be referred to Red Cross.
1-800-RED-CROSS (1-800-733-2767) and select the prompts for Health and Safety Training
Since this is a blended learning course, all videos and tests must be completed and passed prior to the first day of class.
3. After I enter your info into the roster, you will be sent an email from Red Cross with a personal link to register and take the online portion. Each person has their own link and cannot shared. The online portion must be completed by the first day of class.
Review the prerequisite swimming skills for you are required to demonstrate and pass those skills on the first hour of the first day.
All hair needs to be tied back and away from your face.
Prerequisite skills include:
1. 300-yard swim using front crawl or breaststroke- goggles are allowed for this skill only
2. 2-minute tread using legs only
3. Retrieve a 10-lb dive weight from 7 ft deep, surface and swim 20 yds on your back, with the weight on your chest, using legs only and exit the pool without using a ladder within 100 seconds.
Complete the required online Lifeguarding course.
Attend and participate in all class sessions and activities.
Demonstrate competency in all required skills.
Pass the final skills scenarios.
Successfully pass final written exam with a minimum grade of 80%.
What to bring?
Goggles to use during the prerequisite 300 yard skills
Towel and dry clothes
Pen or pencil and paper for notes
If you have a face mask, whistle, and fanny pack bring it, if not you can purchase one from me for $15
A water bottle for hydration
Sack lunch or snack- we will take a short lunch and snack break, but not enough time to leave and get fast food. You are welcome to bring an ice chest for your food and drink.
You must be on time and attend all course classes, no refunds for no shows or missed class time
Please note: Participants MUST pass the prerequisite swimming skills test in order to progress through the classroom portion of the course.
Participants will NOT be allowed to continue or be certified even if they have completed the online portion.
NO refunds will be issued if unable to pass the prerequisite skills on
the first day of class.